1. All the entries must be original works from the candidate, which do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third parties or violate any terms in related laws;
2. Any legal issues related to the entries (including but not limited to problems concerning reputation rights, copyrights, portrait rights, trademark rights, and patent rights) must be taken responsibility by candidate(s) who submit the entry. If the entry is found to have real legal concerns, FBIF committee has the right to disqualify the entry and its awards. Meanwhile, the candidate(s) has to compensate all the losses caused to the committee;
3. FBIF/Marking Awards committee has the right to promote, report and display all the entries free.
4. All information provided by candidates must be correct.
5. Other attention points
1) Either participating as a single designer or as a team, negotiation with other co-creators and having approval from them are necessary before filling in the entry form;
2) If there are judges having enquiries about the entry’s qualification, the candidate(s) will have to provide written evidence to prove it;
3) Two candidates are not allowed to submit the same work under the same entry theme. If the work is produced by more than one party, please make sure it is not submitted repeatedly.